Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Southampton, UK

Does anyone have any little dents? Sounds silly. But i have a dent in my leg and also my little finger gor example it go straight then a little dip and straight again

November 3, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyFibroTeam Member

Ive never seen them before, till pain as started

November 4, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

I don't have any pain at all and never even thought about then been a problem. I just thought they were from bumps and falls as a child x

November 4, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

Does anyone gey pain from these dents? X

November 4, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

I have one on my side.

November 4, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

I have a BIG dent in my right arm between my elbow and wrist. It looks like someone grabbed my arm, and the dent didn't fill back in. It's been on my arm since I was diagnosed with fibro, come to think of it. There's no pain involved, it just looks funny.

November 4, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cedar Rapids, IA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In